Friday, July 02, 2004

Spiderman 2 Discussion Paper for Youth Groups

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have written a 1st edition Discussion helper on Spiderman 2 and put it up onto the Youth and Multimedia website (sorry, only members of that list can access to that).

For those of you not on the list I have also placed a copy here.

It's a 7 page, 330kb pdf file, sorry but Open Office seems to make bloated pdf's. I might actually have to find another way to create pdf's :)

Usual warnings about the paper containing spoilers and story line to those of you who didnt catch it on the first couple of days of screening.

I hope to get back to it later and smooth it out with some specific bible readings and other suggestions, if anyone has some suggestions please let me know.

Remember, to join the list all you need to do is click here...

Also on the Youth and Multimedia website is a Big Fish discussion paper and many other cool resources...

3 comments:

Craig said...

Thanks darren.

Here's the review from the Spirituality & Health website which is another good source of movie and other stuff.

craig (who hasnt seen the movie and didnt read the review

Darren Wright said...

pfft, theirs isnt a discussion paper :) and mine is 7 pages long with 5 pages of decent stuff :)

and go and see the movie this weekend, it's a load of fun!

Craig said...

I told you I hadn't read it - or yours - I don't want to spoil things for myself.