Saturday, June 12, 2004

Understanding Video on Your Computer

Well, this is my first post to this meta-blog, thankyou to Craig for Inviting me to join. The first post I'll put to this link is something that Craig actually put together a while ago that I think should be on this blog. Lets call it "YouthandMultimedia Tip 1.0"

"Digital video is a major issue to understand and use. I've been trying for about 7 years now and I still get stuck. Usually people find they want to play back a movie on their computer and can't get it to work, or they want to put a movie into Powerpoint, or they've just bought a digital video camera and want to enter the secret world of video editing. There is a lot to learn but if you're patient you can get there! So here are some starting tips.

a) If you want to know about movies in Powerpoint, go check out the Indezine website.
b) If you want to know about software and hardware for working with digital video formats, go to the DVDRHELP website.
c) If you want the excellent Quicktime Pro movie player and converter for windows or Mac, go to the Quicktime Website."

More on "Understanding video on your computer" at the MRN website here.

No comments: